About Sugar Sell CRM
Sugar Sell CRM Features
- Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) : Identifies the type of customer that is most likely to be interested in your products or services.
- Real-Time Alerts : Keeps you always up-to-date on the latest trends and information related to your customers.
- Omnichannel Communications : Interact with your customers through a variety of channels, such as email, text, and social media.
- Customer Journey Mapping : Sugar Sell allows you to map out the entire customer journey from initial contact to conversion.
- CRM : Tracks and delivers the most critical customer interactions and information directly inside G Suite or Office 365 apps.
- Automation : Allows automating complex business processes with drag-and-drop ease, like quote reviewing processes.
Sugar Sell CRM Ratings and Reviews
- Carla PeraltaAdministrative Assistant
We use Sugar [Sell (SugarCRM)] all over the company, what we like the most it that it's customizable to your business needs. It's a nice tool that allows to record all the calls and send SMS easy and quick, it lets you have a detailed record of all your clients, user friendly.
Record calls User friendly Schedule call backs
- Verified User
The platform is maddeningly slow to begin with, but every task flow requires a new page to load which makes it all the more frustrating. It is not confusing to use, but it is very inefficient. Every task took so much longer than it should because of the sheer number of clicks and page loads required to do anything. I ran into several issues with navigation and functionality. For example, when I used the search bar, a tool tip would pop up reminding me about a new feature... but it hovered over the search results! Often auto-pop tools would not work, making it difficult to link contacts with accounts.