- Permissions Management : Manages permissions for users and groups, avoiding unauthorized users' control over your files.
- Private Messaging : Enables you to send messages between collaborators without involving any third parties.
- Video Conferencing : Easily connect with colleagues in real time to hold meetings or discussions.
- Cross-Workspace Management : Helps users to manage several workspaces simultaneously with ease and convenience.
- Integrated Search : Quickly find the content or files you are looking for, without having to switch between different apps.
- Notification Management : Manages messages, alerts, and notifications easily so that you never miss any important updates.
- Heet S.External Projects Director
I love that the ability to have different channels that are linked with smaller teams within the organization. As a scrum master, being able to create and follow tasks of team member is super useful as it makes everything organized and no ideas and tasks are lost. Other features such as tagging team members and having a conversation about a certain topic in a comment keeps chats organized and not flooded with information. As a developer, I wish there was a dark mode to swit. Also I would love to see integration of hosting video calls with large scale on a platform like this. Having community swit workspaces, I would want to host events so that participants can directly ask for help through the channels instead of having to email or ask technical questions in Zoom or Google Meet chats. I would highly encourage organizations and student lead clubs to use Swit as it is an awesome way to keep in touch with team members and track tasks as well! With Swit, I can manage my email, add tasks to the task board directly without having the open my email in the browser. It makes much more sense and it increases my productivity. Hello, thank you so much for reviewing Swit. We are beyond thrilled to learn the Swit has been able to help you increase your productivity, manage your email without having to open a browser, and follow tasks and team members without anything getting left behind. We're delighted to hear that the comment feature within channels has helped keep your conversations organized and reduced information overload. We have plans to release a dark mode option for Swit in Q3 this year so be sure to keep a lookout for that update! To host a large scale video call, simply create a meeting in Zoom or Google Meet within the Swit app, and drag and drop it into a channel to share the meeting with multiple people with only a few clicks! Once the event has started and participants are on all the call, encourage them to submit their questions in the channel directly! We hope this helps to increase the efficiency of your workflow with your team! Please join the Swit Community WS with the link provided below that is available for free to all Swit users. Thanks again for leaving such a thoughtful and detailed review for our product.
- Verified User in Education ManagementSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Timeline for all projects can be viewed in a single screen. That there is only the option for a single manager for a task. Swit allows you to use messages and timelines in the same program. More transparent on what teammates are doing so you know when to intervene. Hello, thank you for reviewing Swit. We are thrilled to learn that Swit has helped your team work more transparently. By late July this year, we will be releasing our Task Plus feature which will include: subtask, custom status, multiple assignees, start/due time, custom fields in task card, template task card, recurring task via template card, as well as copy bucket and project. We hope that this feature will help you manage your tasks and subtasks easier! Thank you so much for your kind review of our product!