- Campaign Management : Track the progress and performance of your campaigns, and make adjustments as needed.
- Email Marketing : Allows you to send newsletters and other promotional messages to your customers.
- Forecasting : Allows you to estimate how much revenue your business will generate in a given period of time.
- Meeting Management : Helps you track and manage all your meetings in one place.
- Predictive Analytics : Helps predict customer behavior and act on it accordingly.
- Revenue Management : You can track and manage your sales leads and sales processes.
- Daniel CoburnCOO (Chief Operating Officer)
It is a very powerful tool to the level of Sugar and SalesForce. With its tight integration, as a Google product, it is seamless and really assists in managing communication with clients. While Zoho offers a great low-cost solution, ProsperWorks definitely hits the mark for SMB. If you are looking at a CRM you should give ProsperWorks a good look as we were very pleased that we didn't go with Hubspot and moved to Prosper as they didn't nickel and dime for basic functions. Free is good, until you realize it is not free at all (Hubspot).
It is great for small businesses that use Google Apps. If you are using Google Apps you should give ProsperWorks CRM a look. It is very powerful and with its ability to track emails and conversation it will help with client retention, especially if you have a sales or support individual leave the company.
Track sales process Track customer interactions Integrate with tools Communicate across the organization where things are at Sales Report and performance
Sometimes its reporting gets confusing as how to pull certain things. While its point of entry price is great, when you get more powerful its cost gets aligned with higher priced tools.
- Greg H.Executive Coach
I like the UI and the overall feel of the software. "google sync" does not sync. PWs does not sync with google contacts. It will do a one way export of new contacts added to PWs to google, but only copies over the name, email and phone. It won't even send over the address or the name of the company. This is not a "sync" at all. They advertise that they integrate very well with google. In my experience they do not integrate as well with google as some other CRMs we looked at. In my opinion, this is deceptive. (Currently, we have been unable to get the data export function to work as well). Am not pleased. Don't use PWs if you "need" to sync to google contacts PWs is a CRM. It does what virtually all CRMs do. We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience. One of the features that we're updating at the moment is Google Contact sync to create a much richer bi-directional sync. As we want to provide the best integration to Google we're creating this natively rather than using a third party provider as most companies do. We expect this to be available over the next few months. If you'd like to be part of the beta then please reach out to "firstname.lastname@example.org".