About Copper CRM
Copper CRM Features
- Campaign Management : Track the progress and performance of your campaigns, and make adjustments as needed.
- Email Marketing : Allows you to send newsletters and other promotional messages to your customers.
- Forecasting : Allows you to estimate how much revenue your business will generate in a given period of time.
- Meeting Management : Helps you track and manage all your meetings in one place.
- Predictive Analytics : Helps predict customer behavior and act on it accordingly.
- Revenue Management : You can track and manage your sales leads and sales processes.
- Riley L.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
Tracks leads and opportunities efficiently. Allows you to set tasks accordingly, and set automated tasks based on the stage of each lead/opportunity. Access to invoices and files is quick, easy and convenient. Navigation moves quickly for the most part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Ryan M.Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
It lacks pretty much all but the most absolute basic CRM functionality. The reporting is pretty much non-existent, filtering is limited, customization is limited, integrations are limited, etc. I can't imagine any legitimate sales manager in the world operating with the data this provides.