- Automation : Automates tasks like sending daily updates through its time and action-based rules.
- Packs : Coda’s special integrations or plug-ins for connecting your favorite apps to the doc.
- Real-Time Collaboration : Provides complete information about editorial changes and user access in real-time.
- Mobile Friendly : Displays and works like an app when viewed from mobile devices.
- Locking : Aids in preventing accidental data breaches to pages or whole docs.
- Doc Sharing : Supports document sharing, by link, or via a folder and features standard access options.
- Stefan D.Computer Software
My favorite thing about Coda is how it effortlessly combines structured and unstructured data. There traditional difference between docs, spreadsheets, etc. is artifical and coda proves it. This freedom to structure your doc in any way you want is really powerful and it allows for great flexibility.
- Bill Laurel P.Computer Software
Coda can be unreliable and sluggish when constructing large projects, and still has areas of development concerning features and usability.