- Automation : Automates tasks like sending daily updates through its time and action-based rules.
- Packs : Coda’s special integrations or plug-ins for connecting your favorite apps to the doc.
- Real-Time Collaboration : Provides complete information about editorial changes and user access in real-time.
- Mobile Friendly : Displays and works like an app when viewed from mobile devices.
- Locking : Aids in preventing accidental data breaches to pages or whole docs.
- Doc Sharing : Supports document sharing, by link, or via a folder and features standard access options.
- Kevin H.Senior Software Engineer
Simple to save and update. Simple to add emoticons and text arranging - which makes everything prettier. Astounding layouts and instruments are effectively added by a straightforward cut. I love it!
It was hard until I could get the associated tables - I had a few issues. Guide layouts likewise gave me a piece pressure, however it worth the effort.
- Giles B.Co-Founder
Ok... but then it just slowed down and became unusable. We need to get critical company info out of heads and recorded fast. Loading up Coda was slow and they messed with the structure of docs too much to the point where we lost track of what went were. It was simple at first then it became docs, folders, sections, child sections. It feels like they're just bloating it with features now.
We thought it would give us more flexibility and power.
The flexibility to set things up how you want is great but that also comes with down sides after a while. The data table functionality works ok.
Speed and performance really suffers with time, to the point where it takes 10 seconds plus to open our main doc. Support tried to help but couldn't really do anything to improve it. It's also very easy to accidentally share your entire doc and make it public without realising. I wouldn't keep confidential information in there anymore because of that.