- Time & Expense : Tracking Keep track of the hours spent on each project, as well as the costs associated with those hours.
- Resource Management : Manage projects by assigning tasks to individual team members or based on skills required.
- Assignment Management : Ensures that all assignments are completed on time and within budgeted parameters.
- Change Order Management : Create specific instructions for when changes should be made to your project plans.
- Timeline Management : Keep track of timelines as they move forward while also providing insights into progress.
- Resource Tracking : Determine which resources are needed in order to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Denise W.Marketing Specialist
Companies who bill their customers by the hour and have different hourly rates for different types of work can benefit greatly from using BigTime. Time and expenses can be entered by employees and reviewed by managers before being sent to the client for billing. It's convenient that you may log your time and expenses from any device, be it a desktop computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- Andrew C.Vice President
Users are given dozens of options when producing a simple report, and the written explanations vary little, making it confusing as to what information will be pulled in a given report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.