- Benefits Dashboard : Track the status of benefits claims, view benefits eligibility information, and more
- Employee Management : Provides comprehensive features, including employee tracking, employee bio, salary history, etc.
- HR Management : Manage workforce and employee HR processes, including recruiting, onboarding, compensation, etc.
- Payroll Management : Allows you to manage your payroll with ease, including paychecks, tax deductions, and more.
- Performance Management : Provides real-time insights into employee performance, including individual and team stats.
- Time Off Management : You can manage your employees' time off in a hassle-free way.
- Sophia L.Junior Manager
Easy user interface for employee users. The app is helpful (although I believe it can be more aptly named.) It's not the easiest HRIS for admin users. It takes too long to onboard and the reporting feature could be improved. Gusto is acting as our HRIS and payroll system which is a major benefit.
- Emily P.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
I moved to this company from ADP because they are about half the price for what I thought was the same service. When onboarding, you are completely alone. It is you and their website. They tell you what info to input but it is very easy to make a mistake. I don't know if I made the mistake or if the website did but the NC Unemployment Tax was set to pay quarterly while it should have been set to monthly. About three months into switching to Zen/Gusto, I get a letter from the NC Unemployment Commission stating that I owe back taxes, penalties and interest. They were upset because it was filed quarterly when it should have been monthly. I don't know why I would have put in quarterly or why Zen/Gusto didn't catch it. Keep in mind I have been in business for over 13 years and never had a problem with any tax agency. It seems that Zen/Gusto want to take the payroll money as early as possible and hold it as long as they can to maximize the interest they make on it. Maybe this is why they are half the price of ADP. I tried on multiple occasions to get the company to pay the fees but they would not. They also were helpless in dealing with the NC Employment Commission. Long story short, I saved money by switching but ended up paying more in penalties and interest to the NC Employment Commission. It has been a very bad experience and I am in the process of leaving this company. Don't use this company. I have been in business for over 13 years and i switched to Gusto Q3 only to have major problems, fees and penalties with the NC Unemployment Commission since. None over what ADP offered. Hi, Emily. This is Tony on the content team at Gusto. I just saw your post and sincerely apologize for the experience you had. Our customer experience is something we're extremely proud of, so if your interaction wasnt completely awesome, it's unacceptable. You can email me your contact info at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do whatever I can to make things right.