About Prospect CRM
Prospect CRM Features
- Campaign Management : You can create and manage your campaigns and track its performance from a single location.
- Document Management : Keep track of all documents related to your customers, such as contracts, letters, etc.
- Email Management : Send personalized emails, and track the response rate and ROI of your email campaigns.
- Pipeline Management : Track all leads and prospects, and identify which ones are the most likely to convert.
- Territory Management : Manage sales channels and identify which territories are producing the most revenue.
- Shipping Management : Track orders and shipments, and identify any problems that may occur.
- Nadine S.Account Manager
I have used many CRMs in previous companies and have to say this is one of the most efficient. This links to our Sage system really well so I can see all customer info within Prospect and don't have to go back and forward between systems which is really useful and saves so much time.
- Everything I need to know is under each customer - Can see At A Glance my customers that need more attention - Notifies me when a customer hasn't ordered (and probably should have by now) - Easy reporting
There isn't anything so far that I can think of
- Ardit T.Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
I liked how the software allowed visibility to the sales activity for our company. It also had great reporting. Sometimes it would glitch and you had to start all over again into reporting or recording a new opportunity Ask for a free trial and see how it connects with the other systems We can see how sales prospects are being handled. Also have the ability to understand volume and activity