- Goal Management : Allows you to track and measure your sales performance.
- Contact Management : Manage contacts in a centralized location and track the progress of their sales leads.
- Sales Tracking : Allows businesses to see how much revenue they have generated from each lead.
- Lead Management : Allows businesses to identify and qualify leads, track progress, and follow up with them.
- Marketing Automation : Automatically send emails, run marketing campaigns, etc based on customer data.
- Performance Metrics : Provides you with detailed information on your sales activity.
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
I like the the exploration part of the sales process amd customizing the qualifiers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Building MaterialsMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
So far so good. Minor issues with calendar syncing, but overall, it's been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.