- Task Scheduling : Create custom plans, assign tasks to team members, set deadlines and alerts, and track progress.
- Resource Management : Assign resources to projects and track their usage throughout the duration of the project.
- Project Planning : Outline goals, risks/rewards assessment, timeline considerations, etc., in an easily-accessed format.
- Email Management : Send notifications related to task completion, updates in progress, or changes in schedule.
- Calendar Management : Organize your appointments by date or time period as well as add notes for each meeting.
- Budgeting Management : Helps identify budget overruns early on so that necessary adjustments can be made in advance.
- Anil c.Education Management
It offers a smart set of view, work flow, report and dashboards to track your plan
- Bill S.Chairman
Beware company bills for trial even when not ordering the package. They will not stop sending collection notices. Have to get legal involved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.