- Task Scheduling : Create custom plans, assign tasks to team members, set deadlines and alerts, and track progress.
- Resource Management : Assign resources to projects and track their usage throughout the duration of the project.
- Project Planning : Outline goals, risks/rewards assessment, timeline considerations, etc., in an easily-accessed format.
- Email Management : Send notifications related to task completion, updates in progress, or changes in schedule.
- Calendar Management : Organize your appointments by date or time period as well as add notes for each meeting.
- Budgeting Management : Helps identify budget overruns early on so that necessary adjustments can be made in advance.
Smartsheet Ratings and Reviews
- Anil c.Education Management
It offers a smart set of view, work flow, report and dashboards to track your plan
- Tim M.Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Heavy on the sales side. The smart sheet team had convinced my marketing team this was a replacement for MS project. I had to save them from making this decision as its not even close. Lacking in security and integration with office 365. Data can not be extracted making it difficult to get out of once started.