- Payroll Management : Enables you to automate payroll processes and reduce administrative costs.
- Leave & Attendance Management : Offers you easy-to-use tools to manage your employees' leave and attendance records.
- Employee Self Service : Offers employees the ability to access their key information, review their pay history, and more.
- Asset Management : Track/manage your company's assets, including cash, accounts receivable, inventory, and fixed assets.
- Performance Management : Helps you to identify and track employee performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Succession Planning : Plan for the future by identifying who will take over the responsibilities of current employees.
- Amanda K.Director of Human Resources
Works well for our team members and is fairly user-friendly from an admin standpoint. It gave our team members the autonomy they needed to see their accounts, managers to view their teams, etc. We really don't love the back-end service. We understand they recently went through a merger but often when we ask a question we are told the service rep doesn't know and that they will need to escalate the question. It slows down our projects and day-to-day. UKG Pro solved our previous problem of being on a PEO. With UKG, we've been able to bring HR in-house and have a lot more autonomy with all things HR including payroll, time management, performance, documents, etc. Thank you for your feedback Amanda! We are always looking to improve the experience for our customers, and really appreciate the feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share any additional insights.
- Verified User
We moved from ADP Workforce Now. We selected UltiPro because of it's reporting capabilities.
I just feel like there are some ways in which UltiPro can improve upon before jumping into their next adventure like Kronos.
Customer service being in the US Rapid response when calling customer service BI reporting
Taxes - we were promised a named tax representative all to ourselves during the sales process. This is not the case. The answer is always "submit a ticket" and they get to it in about 3 months, all meanwhile interest is accruing on tax issues. Too many nuances within the system that we don't know about until after something has happened. Ex: benefit plan year that isn't a calendar year, how were we to know those goals needed to be reset for FSA? There should be something built into the system on the back end for planing years that are not calendar years. Onboarding and compensation management both need work.