- Actionable Views : Track projects, events, resources, etc on a customized view as per business needs.
- Gantt View : Meet deadlines with ease by mapping out activities, viewing task dependencies, milestones, etc.
- Sync : Sync data to platforms like Box, Jira, Salesforce, Google Calendar, etc.
- Reporting : Create interactive dashboards of rich graphs, charts, etc to suit your reporting use cases.
- Data Mapping : Helps in visualizing the data and understanding its structure.
- Project Tracking : Record all changes that have taken place in the project and their corresponding dates.
- Rhys HarperDirector of Marketing and Communications
Airtable is infinitely more customizable and robust. And it is much more affordable, too!
Well Suited for literally everything. Really. I use it in every aspect of my job (nonprofit management) and every aspect of my personal life (from grocery shopping to car buying to managing friends and family mailing addresses to my monthly budget). There's nothing I can think of that Airtable isn't a great platform for. And that's the beauty of it I can use it as the foundation for everything, rather than piecing together 12-15 different apps and platforms. Airtable also integrates exceedingly well with Zapier.
Expense tracking + Budgeting Collecting information Project Management Event planning CRM + contact database Content/Editorial management
Password-protected bases within a workspace Generating form views and form links within the mobile app Option to increase number of records + attachment space per base without moving to Enterprise level
With blocks only in Pro Plan, it is easily replaced by Spredsheets, Notion.so, and others...