About Salesforce Essentials
Salesforce Essentials Features
- Organize Contacts : Allows you to manage and organize your contacts to sell better.
- Track Relations & Deals : Enables users to see how each of their relationships progresses while closing a deal.
- Support Customers : Allows users to support their customers across webchat, social media, email, and phone.
- Social Collaboration : Allows employees to share data and collaborate on projects using collaborative capabilities.
- Mobile : Access Salesforce mobile app and do all that you regularly do on your mobile phone on your desktop.
- Business Health : Know the progress of your business with pre-built reports, dashboards, etc - all in one place.
- Verified Reviewer
Salesforce is great because you can work to keep track of real-time user and purchase analytics, customer support, customer complaints, and a variety of other CRM functions with the ease of storage and access in the cloud.
Salesforce makes it easy for companies to maintain an ongoing relationship with customers, prospects, or partners and to collect and monitor their data.
Quality of the price list is not for everyone.it's expensive
- Eliot A.Business Development
Salesforce essentials has lots of functionality, speed, and capability. If you're doing cold email campaigns it lacks some of the very basic functionality such as putting people on a do not contact list automatically. Yes, you can work around this, but shouldn't any crm be aware of the use of outbound marketing? It is a great system to keep track of outbound and activities. In addition, it does a great job of helping you track campaigns