About SAP CRM
SAP CRM Features
- Knowledge Management : Allows agents to resolve issues within the CRM faster than ever.
- Marketing and Sales Analytics : Allows marketing/sales departments to refine campaign strategies with ease.
- Campaign Performance : Allows monitoring of campaigns in real-time and scenario-based for better implementation.
- Pipeline Management : Allows sales representatives to quality leads quickly and efficiently for cross-selling and up-selling.
- Data Management : A comprehensive view of customer data, including contact information, and past transactions.
- Customer Complaint Tracking : Identifies the source of the compliant, resolves the issues, and closes the complaint as quickly as possible.
- Verified User in WholesaleEnterprise(> 1000 emp.)
This program runs in a browser on the desktop with everything being web based. It allows for good customer follow up from a huge number of employees and teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified UserProgram Manager
We use SAP CRM to manage Trade Promotions, Funding, and Claims. The majority of our user base is through our third party broker spread across the US. By working with our SAP ECC module CRM supports our pricing and accounting functions. In CPG trade spend can be quite substantial, and it is important to manage this spend well.