- Sales Lead Management : Keep track of your leads and sales progress with the ability to add notes, etc with team members.
- Mobile Apps & Integrations : Access Pipedrive from your mobile device and integrate with sales-boosting apps with ease.
- Sales Engagement Tracking : Keep tabs on your lead's progress and see how you are performing compared to your peers.
- Reporting : Get detailed insight into your sales performance with Pipedrive's comprehensive reporting features.
- Sales Automation : Automatically sends follow-up emails, creates custom proposals, and more.
- Email Marketing Automation : Allows you to send automated emails to your leads, and track the effectiveness of your campaigns.
Pipedrive Ratings and Reviews
- Verified Reviewer
Pipedrive is an excellent software for sales CRM purpose. Very easy to deploy, sales pipeline is customizable and it is actually a good match for SaaS type of companies. We can add next activity, log them and put necessary documentation in the deals. Having subscription and invoice options are really useful to track revenues. The reporting section is useful and there are plenty of metrics. It is possible to create different dashboards with certain metrics. Lead Booster add-ons cane be useful so that you can add chat bot or connect your web forms.
- Verified User in InternetSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
When trying to pull a report for more than one sales rep, it is impossible to do in the platform as they only have the options for "is not", "is empty", "is not empty", or "is". There is also no possibility to create date ranges for reports and there is no Year to date option, as in this year or last year, etc. It's also very difficult to report on the length of no contact because emails aren't calculated as activities (that are BCC'd), there is no accurate way of seeing how many touchpoints each contact has received. Additionally there is no way to make any fields mandatory, thus sales people don't have to enter anything to create a deal and it leaves a lot of holes in the data. There is no way to create custom dashboards and visualise data, everything has to be exported to excel and manipulated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.