About HubSpot Sales Hub
HubSpot Sales Hub Features
- Call Management : You can manage multiple calls in the hub of your sales, including scheduling, routing, and recording.
- Contact Management : Manage your contacts and lists, including email notifications, sending custom messages, etc.
- Meeting Management : Schedule and manage meetings with clients, collaborate on documents, share recordings, etc.
- Pipeline Management : Track the progress of your sales pipeline and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Real-Time Notifications : Keep you updated on the progress of your sales reps and customers so that you can make informed decisions.
- Sales Forecasting : Helps you to anticipate future sales trends and make strategic decisions accordingly.
- Chase L.Account Executive
This product greatly increased my sales volume, being able to see when my email was read, and when links in the email were clicked was really a priceless tool.
Easily track emails in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail. - customer service responds to your issues, tries to help resolve in a timely matter I remember that I had an issue with their notifications once, where they wouldn't show up on my phone unless I turned my computer off; I submitted a request for them to fix this, explained that I didn't turn my work computer off ever, but still needed to get notifications on my phone, and they fixed the issue within a few weeks from my original request! I was completely shocked that they took care of this for me, all of my co-workers said they were now getting notifications as well!
There was a short period of time where they didn't have a cell phone app, but that's not the case any longer. There's really not anything not to like if you pay for the service; my work paid for my premium account, and Hubspot quickly resolved any issues I had.