About Zendesk Sell
Zendesk Sell Features
- Sales Email Intelligence : Comes with email notifications, tracking, automation, sequencing, and activity reporting.
- Native Dialer : Offers click to call, call recording & logging, scripts & notes, with call analytics.
- Texting Feature : Allows following up with a text with voicemail-enabled prospects
- Mobile CRM : Provides critical email insights and alerts right on your tablet or smartphone.
- Integrations & APIs : Integrates with popular tools, allows building your own Zendesk app, and offers APIs and SDKs.
- Sales Prospecting : Allows for increasing conversion & productivity, and building targeted leads.
- Em S.Commercial Onboarding Advisor
What I like best while using Zendesk is the tracking of my tasks and call outcomes. It allows me to plan my day and ensures I keep on target/ motivates me to get my job done. What I dislike is that at times it can not fully function, there has been issues with my gmail syncing which has had a negative impact on my response time to customers. Zendesk is a great tool to track kpi's and the staus of orders, it's a place where you can leave detailed notes for colleagues and also send off important information to each client. This application enables us to create a customer profile that houses vital information.
- Krish JagirdarVice President
Price and usability are the reason I choose Base against other firms.
If you are a small to medium enterprise, Base is perfect. If you are a very large organization, I am not sure how effective it would be. Though Base has multiple pipelines for enterprise, I just feel that a firm with 100s of sales reps would likely benefit from a more heavy duty solution.
Simple UI Powerful reporting Easy user management
Reliance on smart lists as a catch all. Customer Success could be a little better. Partnership opportunities could be more developed.