- WYSIWYG Email Editor : Allows you to easily create, format, and send email campaigns from a custom platform.
- Lead Nurturing : Nurture leads by sending automated email follow-ups, custom messages, and automated phone calls.
- Social Profile Integration : Allows you to keep track of the social media profiles of your leads and customers.
- Data Quality Management : Helps you to ensure that the data you collect is accurate and up-to-date.
- Automated Sales Alerts & Tasks : Receive timely notifications about your leads, activities, and results, so you can track and optimize your efforts.
- Visual Workflows : It's simple to engage prospects at different phases of the buying process with visual workflows.
- Rafael ZabalaCEO of (IM) Interactive - Web Design, SEO, Social Marketing, CRM, and Marketing Automation Agency
SharpSpring provides me and my clients with several advantages over its competition (like Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Infusionsoft). First of all, you can not beat their licensing value. Each license comes with unlimited users. This alone beats all the competition. Secondly, they have integrated an awesome CRM (missing in all the other marketing automation tools) so you do not have to go out and buy licenses for that. Lastly, it is a COMPLETE marketing automation system with true behavioral marketing capabilities.
[The] best scenario is for marketing agencies looking to provide added value for their clients. The possibilities are truly endless here. The second best scenario is for any company looking to step into true lead nurturing and marketing automation. I have been able to scale sales and marketing efforts greatly leveraging marketing automation. I can not think of a bad situation, If you are a sales organization you need this or something very similar to this.
Lead capture: Forms are easy to use and to integrate with Contact Form 7, leadpages, or any other form-builder (I am doing an integration with gravity forms next). I am not aware of any other tool that comes close to the pricing and value. Not close, especially when you consider SharpSpring provides unlimited users! Central management of all my clients on SharpSpring. I do not need to log in and log out into different licenses. I have one brandable dashboard to manage all my clients.
At first, I had a hard time understanding how they do automation. I was used to using a drag and drop "visualization" interface to build drip campaigns. I also had a bit of a hard time getting used to their nomenclature. The way that automation processes are set up in SharpSpring are through two things... Tasks (which I was used to calling triggers) and Workflow (which I was used to calling task automation). Because of this, there was a lot of a learning curve. It was not that hard, and I actually see now how it is a way superior way to program automation than using visual aids that would be cumbersome to try to set up and manage in large scale automation projects.
- Nathan N.Senior Digital Specialist
It's cheaper than most platforms but at a cost of functionality Very lack lustered in terms of functionality and API usage. CRM, Email Marketing, Automation, Lead Gen.