- WYSIWYG Email Editor : Allows you to easily create, format, and send email campaigns from a custom platform.
- Lead Nurturing : Nurture leads by sending automated email follow-ups, custom messages, and automated phone calls.
- Social Profile Integration : Allows you to keep track of the social media profiles of your leads and customers.
- Data Quality Management : Helps you to ensure that the data you collect is accurate and up-to-date.
- Automated Sales Alerts & Tasks : Receive timely notifications about your leads, activities, and results, so you can track and optimize your efforts.
- Visual Workflows : It's simple to engage prospects at different phases of the buying process with visual workflows.
SharpSpring Ratings and Reviews
- Kim KinneyMarketing Director
We use SharpSpring here in the marketing department. (We have another CRM that our call center and our production departments use; that CRM is industry specific.)
The Google Adword analytics is very important to me. I can see what keywords bring in clicks, conversions and purchases! The lead scoring feature is also very important. Each time a lead clicks and email or visits the site they get a higher score. I have a better understanding of who our customer is and their buying cycle. I can send more targeted marketing knowing this info! It also helps in our call center to know warm leads from cool leads. The customer service and support that SharpSpring offers is the best in the industry in my opinion!
- Heather NeisenDirector of Account Services
The whole organization used SharpSpring and I specifically used it to send out monthly client newsletters. It has a nice newsletter template builder as well as ways to manage contact lists and store them for future use. It's a nice way to see analytics about each email campaign once launched as well.
We had issues with bounce rates and were limited from sending emails. Customer support took a long time to get back to us, hard to work with, and ultimately did not resolve important issues in our workflow. Would be nice to be able to have an easier way to organize and access my specific projects (my company used the tool for much more, so sometimes I'd have to dig for my work).