About Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM Features
- Contact Management : Provides all contact-related information like notes, files, tasks, events, and pipeline information.
- Leads & Pipelines : Displays lead status, lead priority, contact info, and notes from previous calls.
- Calendar & Tasks : Minimizes back-and-forth apps-switching with built-in sync-supporting calendar and tasks.
- Collaboration Support : Allows adding unlimited users, with features to either provide access to everyone or a few selectively.
- Powerful Customization : Provides just the right degree of customization over key elements without complicating things.
- Everywhere Access : The web-based design provides easy access from any computer, tablet, or smartphone, anywhere.
Less Annoying CRM Ratings and Reviews
- Paul G.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
LACRM was so simple to set us , import data and use. The support is really good too, not that we have needed it much! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Sam C.Hospitality
Very little automation built in. Can't calculate calendar dates, such as 90 days before X date. Only basic email operations. If you want to send an email every time a customer is 30 days out from an event, and you want that automated, find another CRM. This one won't do it at all, or without some real customization, which isn't a strength of this system.