About Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM Features
- Contact Management : Provides all contact-related information like notes, files, tasks, events, and pipeline information.
- Leads & Pipelines : Displays lead status, lead priority, contact info, and notes from previous calls.
- Calendar & Tasks : Minimizes back-and-forth apps-switching with built-in sync-supporting calendar and tasks.
- Collaboration Support : Allows adding unlimited users, with features to either provide access to everyone or a few selectively.
- Powerful Customization : Provides just the right degree of customization over key elements without complicating things.
- Everywhere Access : The web-based design provides easy access from any computer, tablet, or smartphone, anywhere.
- Avery G.Legal Services
LACRM is powerful and easy to navigate. It's flexible too. One can use it for simple contact management, and that's fine, but when all the different modules are set up, this platform is the heartbeat of a business. The platform can easily be misunderstood, and I would imagine most users don't understand the full impact it can make in their activities. The "system" allows you to anticipate what's coming or not based on the activity entered.
- Patrick GroganBroker
We use Less Annoying CRM to manage our real estate and mortgage clients. We use the CRM to keep track of transactions in progress, client information, and notes and tasks. Using Less Annoying CRM makes it very efficient to keep track of tasks that are very far in the future. I can place a task on a client for 12 months in the future and then forget about it. Less Annoying CRM will remind me when it is time. Then I can look at the profile and get all the information needed about the client and the transaction.
Less Annoying CRM platform is easy to navigate for the most part. But there are sometimes when I am trying to search for a contact or input a new contact, and the item that I want is not very easily accessible.