About Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM Features
- Contact Management : Provides all contact-related information like notes, files, tasks, events, and pipeline information.
- Leads & Pipelines : Displays lead status, lead priority, contact info, and notes from previous calls.
- Calendar & Tasks : Minimizes back-and-forth apps-switching with built-in sync-supporting calendar and tasks.
- Collaboration Support : Allows adding unlimited users, with features to either provide access to everyone or a few selectively.
- Powerful Customization : Provides just the right degree of customization over key elements without complicating things.
- Everywhere Access : The web-based design provides easy access from any computer, tablet, or smartphone, anywhere.
- Belinda S.Office Assistant
We don't use all the facilities available, but we can access out clients information, make notes and save documents in their files, which is great for reference. I haven't found anything to dislike as I only use the basic system. Nothing.
- Naomi WarrenOffice Administrator
Record interaction with clients and set up reminders for tasks in the calendar. Avoids repeat work being overlooked and assist with scheduling current workload.
I find LACRM very beneficial to the business as the data is captured in one place and available for review by all that may want to open the app. I like that it logs the emails. Nothing inappropriate in the app.
Ease of use Intuitive Simplicity Response to questions
None as far as I'm concerned