- Jamee R.Director/Owner
Some of the items that I love best about the HR Cloud is that the customer service is top notch and they will help you with any task that you might have. When I email my representative, Lea, she is very quick to respond and will take the time to complete any task or answer any question that I might have with professionalism and great skill. They make it easy to set up a task list or to add in different new tasks to a list once it is set up. Overall great program and business to work with for all of your HR Onboarding needs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Michael H.Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
It is totally customizable, and unlike many of the alternatives, it allows you to create and assign onboarding tasks for your HR team. Most systems allow you to create tasks for the new hire, but how do you ensure your own procedures have been followed? For me, new employees need to be entered into our scheduling system; credentials need to be verified, and background checks must be run--in HRCloud, you create these types of tasks as part of the onboarding checklist and assign them to your HR team, not the new employee. HRCloud also integrates with Zapier making automating many tasks possible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Joe K.Small-Business(50 or fewer emp.)
It's a really powerful HR platform and can give you a huge amount of data and insight into your organisation and employees. Automating onboarding/ offboarding tasks, reminders & checklists removes a lot of room for error in manual processes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Ashley B.Mid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
It can take a while to build your system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Tony L.Sr. Director, Global Recruiting Operations and Enablement (Programs + Coordination)
"Online signing" is not all the same from one to another. We thought this would be like DocuSign or EchoSign but be warned - their online forms are NOTHING like those tools. It is more complicated, more difficult to create and do not print exactly the way you uploaded it (unless you upload it as an "image" PNG which they discourage). But all in all - still a great service and feature - just expected a DocuSign type of experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Verified User in Computer SoftwareMid-Market(51-1000 emp.)
Some functionalities that we need are not supported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
- Kimberly C.Education Management
This product is so easy to use. Once logged in, all your tasks are listed in order of due date. Before clicking submit, it asks if you're sure so there are fewer errors. Then that task moves to the bottom of the list. Upon logging in to each session, one can easily find the dashboard and then work on subsequent tasks. Seeing all tasks COMPLETED is a good feeling!
- Emily G.Information Technology and Services
The best part about HR Cloud is the constant support. Zvonimir has gone above and beyond to help us create the platform we desired. We also appreciate the ability to customize HR Cloud's functions in a way that I did not experience with some of the competitors. Our biggest use for this software is the Recruit module. It has been a huge time saver in tracking candidates throughout our recruitment process.
- Mitchell M.Real Estate
I like that this software preps new employees for all they need to do to complete all relevant HR tasks.
- Jill W.Information Technology and Services
We are only using one feature, People. We are also storing documents. Other than that, we are not using any other feature that we intended to due to minimal customization to our needs.
- Matt V.Nanotechnology
- It is SO SLOW. Literally, clicking through several applicants when recruiting is painful. You watch the loading circle over and over. (It's not our internet. I ruled out that variable through some experiments and I'm tech savvy.) - It literally DOESN'T SAVE INFO. I'll change the status of an applicant, progressing them through the hiring process and it doesn't save it. I had to not use this feature and track applicants progressing toward hire in a separate excel sheet. - It DOES NOT connect with key job sites for posting jobs like LinkedIn, Google jobs, Facebook jobs. You only get Indeed, Glassdoor, Monster and ZipRecruiter. - For onboarding, the assigning of tasks is functional, but promotes a very impersonal onboarding experience.
- Anonymous ReviewerHealth, Wellness and Fitness
Nothing about this product has any cons. I think this product is great for any HR. I highly recommend.
- Elisa G.VP HR & Talent
I had a fantastic experience with this software and my implementation manager was a dream to work with! He was professional, flexible, responsive and very patient. He also had excellent knowledge of the product and was able to troubleshoot with me live rather than passing off to a development team or tech support. As far as what this product has done for our company, we went from zero process to a streamlined, efficient, organized onboarding experience for our new hires which receives rave reviews from our managers and new employees. As a company dedicated to employee experience and employer of choice status, this was in our top 2 initiatives of 2018 and well worth the investment!
- Kelly C.Human Resource Director
The team at HRCloud always listens and does whatever they can to make the system work for our needs! I LOVE that I am still working with the same person who managed the original implementation. Representative is knowledgeable, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. She is always responsive and patient and creative. I feel like HRCloud is on my team.
- Matt V.Director of Consumer and Employee Feedback
Not fun. I hope I never have to use HR Cloud again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, not even for HR Cloud's $100 gift card referral promo. Maintaining positive relationships with my HR network is more valuable than that.
- Emily G.VP of Operations
Overall, I am very pleased with our purchase. I imagine that it will prove its worth even further as our team continues to grow.
- Jordon P.Manager
I've had a pretty positive experience to date working with HR Cloud. My rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great!